Parent Support Advisor
Parenting can be hard and sometimes things can get tough. As a parent/carer you want what is best for your child.
As your Parent Support Adviser, I am here, to listen and support your family to deal with issues or concerns you may be facing. I may not have all the answers but together we can explore ways forward.
A Parent Support Adviser can:
- Meet to talk where you feel most comfortable.
- Help you see what you are doing well as a parent.
- Give you hints and tips about general parenting issues.
- Find Services and other Agencies available to help you and your family and encourage good attendance.
- Foster positive relationships between home and school.
These are just some of the things I can offer!
If you feel that you would like to meet me for an informal chat my contact details are: